Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Nearly Home...

So it's nearly Christmas (hurrah!!!) and I'm nearly done with my travels (boo!!!). I'm really looking forward to seeing my friends and family again, but there's also that little voice at the back of my head that's yelling: "Ha! Now you'll have to get a proper job and scrape by from one month to the next on some appallingly low wage instead of swanning off round the world like you've been doing for the past two years and somehow getting away with it."

But hey, it's Christmas! Yay!

I've been diligently trying to post as many of my travel photos as I can onto my flickr site, but I'm currently in a ramshackle internet cafe in Bali which has a bandwidth of miniscule proportions - I doubt you could even get a drumstick through this width, let alone a whole band - so I'll put the final batch up when I'm back in Blighty.

I've stuck up a couple of new links, notably Iceman, where my South African mate Andy C is showing off his artwork (he's just got his dream job colouring comics for a living at Beat Comics Studio), and 8 Months in Aid of Oxfam, where kung fu master Richie Harris details the bizarre challenges he's undertaking for charity. If you've ever wanted to see photos of a grown man in a gorilla suit cycling in a duathlon, then this is the site for you. Good luck Rich.

That's all for now, I'll be back in the UK in less than a week - can't believe how time flies...

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Cramer said...

Wow! Dude thanks for the link!! Yeah colouring comics for a living is a blast!! Who'lda thought!!!? LOL

9:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home